Report NEP-SPO-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Ours, Jan C & Van Tuijl, Martin, 2014. "In-season head-coach dismissals and the performance of professional football teams," CEPR Discussion Papers 10191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L.F.M. Groot & J. Ferwerda, 2014. "Soccer jersey sponsors and the world cup," Working Papers 14-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jeanine Miklós-Thal & Hannes Ullrich, 2014. "Career Prospects and Effort Incentives: Evidence from Professional Soccer," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1432, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Waldyr Dutra Areosa & Marta Baltar Moreira Areosa, 2014. "Megaeventos Esportivos e Inflação ao Consumidor," Working Papers Series 373, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sarah Jewell & James Reade, 2014. "On Fixing International Cricket Matches," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2014-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.