Report NEP-SPO-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Breuer, 2009. "The demand for football tickets depending on the number of clubs in a city – Empirical evidence from Germany –," Working Papers 2009.5, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Arne Feddersen & Sven Jacobsen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Sports Heroes and Mass Sports Participation – The (Double) Paradox of the "German Tennis Boom"," Working Papers 029, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- David Card & Gordon Dahl, 2009. "Family Violence and Football: The Effect of Unexpected Emotional Cues on Violent Behavior," RCER Working Papers 546, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Item repec:eab:develo:1574 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig & Michaela Ölschläger, 2009. "Lifestyles and Preferences for (Public) Goods: Professional Football in Munich," Working Papers 030, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.