Report NEP-SPO-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hakan Berument & Eray Yücel, 2006. "Production Boosting Effects of Football," Departmental Working Papers 0605, .
- Gürtler, Oliver, 2006. "Job Promotion Tournaments and Imperfect Recall," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 112, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 2006. "Mutual Monitoring in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence on the Importance of Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 2106, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hakan Berument & Esin Gözpýnar & Baþak Ceylan, 2006. "Performance of Soccer on the Stock Market:Evidence from Turkey," Departmental Working Papers 0606, .
- Hakan Berument & M. Eray Yücel & Onur Ince, 2005. "Success in Soccer and Economic Performance : Evidence from Besiktas-Turkey," Departmental Working Papers 0507, .