Report NEP-SOG-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765038688 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/429644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schubert , Torben, 2013. "Are there Scale Economies in Scientific Production? On the Topic of Locally Increasing Returns to Scale," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/43, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Miller, Alan D. & Chambers, Christopher P., "undated". "Scholarly Influence," Working Papers WP2013/1, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Sriwannawit, Pranpreya & Sandström, Ulf, 2013. "Review of Diffusion Research," INDEK Working Paper Series 2013/1, Department of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology.
- Roßmann, Simon, 2013. "Steuerung statt Legitimierung? Über die Funktion(en) von Evaluationen staatlicher Forschungseinrichtungen für deren Zuwendungsgeber," Discussion Papers, Research Group Science Policy Studies SP III 2013-602, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Carlos J. Asarta & Roger B. Butters & Andrew Perumal, 2013. "Success in Economics Major: Is it Path Dependent?," Working Papers 13-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.