Report NEP-SOG-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler & Stephen Whyte, 2013. "External Influence as an Indicator of Scholarly Importance," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013. "The Implications of Educational and Methodological Background for The Career Success of Nobel Laureates: Looking at Major Awards," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2013. "Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-sided Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 16277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ho Fai Chan & Laura Gleeson & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Awards Before and After the Nobel Prize: A Matthew Effect and/or a Ticket to one's own Funeral?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Gottschalk, Sandra, 2013. "The Research Data Centre of the Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW-FDZ)," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 222, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).