Report NEP-SOG-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2013. "Do Large Departments Make Academics More Productive? Agglomeration and Peer Effects in Research," AMSE Working Papers 1326, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 10 Apr 2013.
- Yann Kossi & Jean-Yves Lesueur & Mareva Sabatier, 4/02. "Publish or Teach ? The Role of the Scientific Environment on Academics' Multitasking," Working Papers halshs-00806801, HAL.
- Naohiro Shichijo & Silvia Rita Sedita & Yasunori Baba, 2013. "How does the entrepreneurial orientation of scientists affect their scientific performance? Evidence from the Quadrant Model," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0156, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michaël Bikard & Fiona E. Murray & Joshua Gans, 2013. "Exploring Tradeoffs in the Organization of Scientific Work: Collaboration and Scientific Reward," NBER Working Papers 18958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirk B. Doran & George J. Borjas, 2013. "Which Peers Matter? The Relative Impacts of Collaborators, Colleagues, and Competitors," Working Papers 021, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.