Report NEP-SOG-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2013. "Coercive Journal Self Citations, Impact Factor, Journal Influence and Article Influence," KIER Working Papers 852, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2013. "What Do Experts Know About Forecasting Journal Quality? A Comparison with ISI Research Impact in Finance," KIER Working Papers 851, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Eisenberg, Theodore & Wells, Martin T., 2013. "Ranking Law Journals and the Limits of Journal Citation Reports," IEL Working Papers 12, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2013. "The New Zealand Performance Based Research Fund and its Impact on Publication Activity in Economics," Working Papers in Economics 13/03, University of Waikato.
- Bernardo Bátiz-Lazo & Rasol Eskandari, 2013. "Trends and Directions in the Accounting, Business and Economic History of Spain, 1997-2011," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1303, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Migheli Matteo & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2013. "Open Access, Social Norms & Publication Choice," IEL Working Papers 13, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Müller, Harry, 2013. "Zur Ethik von Rankings im Hochschulwesen: Eine Betrachtung aus ökonomischer Perspektive," CIW Discussion Papers 1/2013, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).