Report NEP-SOG-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boppart, Timo & Staub, Kevin, 2012. "Online accessibility of academic articles and the diversity of economics," VfS Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62040, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2012. "К Вопросу О Классификации Российских Журналов По Экономике И Смежным Дисциплинам [On classification of Russian journals in Economics and related fields]," MPRA Paper 43459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna, 2013. "Nine Facts about Top Journals in Economics," NBER Working Papers 18665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muravyev, A. A., 2012. "On Classification of Russian Journals in Economics," Working Papers 551, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2013. "Economics Research Ranking Place of Turkey in Europe," MPRA Paper 43550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2013. "The Matthew Effect for Cohorts of Economists," Working Paper Series 5513, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.