Report NEP-SOG-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timo Boppart & Kevin E. Staub, 2012. "Online accessibility of academic articles and the diversity of economics," ECON - Working Papers 075, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Faria, Joao & Elaoufi, Noureddine, 2012. "Endogenous dynamic academic research culture," MPRA Paper 38711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schymura, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "Investigating JEEM empirically: A story of co-authorship and collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yann Kossi & Jean-Yves Lesueur & Mareva Sabatier, 2012. "Compétition académique et modes de production scientifique des économistes français : Quelques résultats économétriques du dispositif P.E. S," Working Papers halshs-00695917, HAL.
- Andrea Canidio, 2012. "The Allocation of Scientific Talent," CEU Working Papers 2012_7, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 15 May 2012.