Report NEP-SOG-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali, Showkat & Carden, Giles & Culling, Benjamin & Hunter, Rosalind & Oswald, Andrew J & Owen, Nicola & Ralsmark, Hilda & Snodgrass, Natalie, 2007. "Elite Scientists and the Global Brain Drain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 825, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae Lee & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0818, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller & Subhash C. Ray, 2007. "MBA Program Reputation And Quantitative Rankings: New Information for Students, Employers, And Program Administrators," Working papers 2007-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Entrepreneurial potential in Business and Engineering courses … why worry now?," FEP Working Papers 256, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.