Report NEP-SOG-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dubois, P. & Hernandez Perez, A. & Ivaldi, M., 2006. "Academic journals as two-sided platforms : empirical evidence from data on french libraries," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200606, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Pedro Cosme Vieira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Are Finance, Management, and Marketing Autonomous Fields of Scientific Research? An Analysis Based on Journal Citations," FEP Working Papers 233, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Martin Gregor, 2006. "Globální, americké, panevropské a národní rankingy ekonomických pracovišť / A Survey of Rankings of Economic Departments: Global, American, European and National [available in Czech only]," Working Papers IES 2006/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2006.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Avi Goldfarb, 2006. "Restructuring Research: Communication Costs and the Democratization of University Innovation," NBER Working Papers 12812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan P. Olsen & Peter Maassen, 2007. "European Debates on the Knowledge Institution:The Modernization of the University at the European Level," ARENA Working Papers 17, ARENA.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2006. "Om nationalekonomisk imperialism och idéutveckling," Working Papers in Economics 243, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.