Report NEP-SOG-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2005. "Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science," Economics Working Papers 805, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2005.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard B. Freeman & Tanwin Chang & Hanley Chiang, 2005. "Supporting "The Best and Brightest" in Science and Engineering: NSF Graduate Research Fellowships," NBER Working Papers 11623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30006911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeannine Horowitz Gassol, 2005. "The effect of university culture and stakeholders' perceptions on university-business linking activities," Economics Working Papers 826, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.