Report NEP-SOG-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2005. "Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science," Economics Working Papers 805, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2005.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard B. Freeman & Tanwin Chang & Hanley Chiang, 2005. "Supporting "The Best and Brightest" in Science and Engineering: NSF Graduate Research Fellowships," NBER Working Papers 11623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moratis, L. & van Baalen, P.J. & Teunter, L.H. & Verhaegen, P.H.A.M., 2005. "Faculty Retention factors at European Business Schools. How Deans and Faculty Perceptions Differ," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-028-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jeannine Horowitz Gassol, 2005. "The effect of university culture and stakeholders' perceptions on university-business linking activities," Economics Working Papers 826, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.