Report NEP-SOC-2021-11-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cage, Julia & Dagorret, Anna & Grosjean, Pauline & Jha, Saumitra, 2020. "Heroes and Villains: The Effects of Combat Heroism on Autocratic Values and Nazi Collaboration in France," Research Papers 3923, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Lindskog, Annika, 2021. "Harmful Norms: Can Social Convention Theory Explain the Persistence of Female Genital Cutting in Africa?," Working Paper Series 1417, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Rafael Di Tella & Ramiro H. Gálvez & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2021. "Does Social Media cause Polarization? Evidence from access to Twitter Echo Chambers during the 2019 Argentine Presidential Debate," NBER Working Papers 29458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Díaz, Carlos & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2021. "Leaders in Juvenile Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 14801, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boucher, Vincent & Del Bello, Carlo L. & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2021. "Education Transmission and Network Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 14802, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Despina Gavresi & Anastasia Litina, 2021. "Past Exposure to Macroeconomic Shocks and Populist Attitudes in Europe," Discussion Paper Series 2021_15, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2021.
- Kehinde, Ayodeji Damilola, 2021. "Impacts of Farmers’ Participation in Social Capital Networks on Adoption of Climate Change Adaptation Strategies in Nigeria," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315859, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rhosyn A. Almond, 2021. "Are you worthy of my help? An experiment in worthiness framing on charitable donations," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 21-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Huang, Justin T. & Narayanan, Sridhar, 2020. "Effects of Attention and Recognition on Engagement, Content Creation and Sharing: Experimental Evidence from an Image Sharing Social Network," Research Papers 3919, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Johansson, Alva & Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2021. "Intolerance Predicts Climate Skepticism," Working Paper Series 1416, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.