Report NEP-SOC-2020-05-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Battiston, Pietro & Kashyap, Ridhi & Rotondi, Valentina, 2020. "Trust in science and experts during the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy," OSF Preprints twuhj, Center for Open Science.
- Pol Campos-Mercade & Armando N. Meier & Florian H. Schneider & Erik Wengström, 2020. "Prosociality predicts health behaviors during the COVID-19 pandemic," ECON - Working Papers 346, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Diekert, Florian & Eymess, Tillmann & Luomba, Joseph & Waichman, Israel, 2020. "The Creation of Social Norms under Weak Institutions," Working Papers 0684, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bailey & Abhinav Gupta & Sebastian Hillenbrand & Theresa Kuchler & Robert Richmond & Johannes Stroebel, 2020. "International Trade and Social Connectedness," CESifo Working Paper Series 8248, CESifo.
- Eugen Dimant, 2020. "Contagion of Pro- and Anti-Social Behavior among Peers and the Role of Social Proximity," CESifo Working Paper Series 8263, CESifo.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xi Qu & Xun Tang, 2019. "Social Networks with Unobserved Links," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1004, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2021.
- Falco, Paolo & Zaccagni, Sarah, 2020. "Promoting social distancing in a pandemic: Beyond the good intentions," OSF Preprints a2nys, Center for Open Science.
- Arpino, Bruno & Bordone, Valeria & Pasqualini, Marta, 2020. "No clear association emerges between intergenerational relationships and COVID-19 fatality rates from macro-level analyses," SocArXiv y8hpr, Center for Open Science.
- Simona Lorena Comi & Elena Cottini & Claudio Lucifora, 2020. "The effect of retirement on social relationships: new evidence from SHARE," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def088, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Lonsky, Jakub, 2020. "Does Immigration Decrease Far-Right Popularity? Evidence from Finnish Municipalities," GLO Discussion Paper Series 540, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Roberto Galbiati & Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2018. "Dynamic effects of enforcement on cooperation," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01971468, HAL.
- Pelligra, Vittorio & Reggiani, Tommaso & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2020. "Responding to (Un)Reasonable Requests by an Authority," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2020/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Adena, Maja & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Huck, Steffen, 2020. "Charitable giving by the poor: A field experiment in Kyrgyzstan," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2019-305r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Jiaying Gu & Yao Luo & Pedro Mira, 2020. "A Dynamic Structural Model of Virus Diffusion and Network Production: A First Report," Working Papers tecipa-665, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.