Report NEP-SOC-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2019. "Cooperation among strangers with and without a monetary system," Working Papers 19-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Alesina, Alberto & Carlana, Michela & La Ferrara, Eliana & Pinotti, Paolo, 2018. "Revealing Stereotypes: Evidence from Immigrants in Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 11981, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Booth, Alison L. & Meng, Xin & Fan, Elliott & Zhang, Dandan, 2018. "The Intergenerational Behavioural Consequences of a Socio-Political Upheaval," IZA Discussion Papers 11991, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jens Ruhose & Stephan L. Thomsen & Insa Weilage, 2018. "The Wider Beneﬁts of Adult Learning: Work-Related Training and Social Capital," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1004, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Xindong Xue & W. Robert Reed, 2019. "Social Capital and Health: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 19/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Checchi, Daniele & Cicognani, Simona & Kulic, Nevena, 2018. "Gender Quotas or Girls' Networks? Evidence from an Italian Research Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 12021, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Siemon, 2018. "Price Synchronicity, Inter-Firm Networks, and Business Groups in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 1267, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Dec 2018.
- Peter Dolton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2019. "Correlates of Social Value Orientation: Evidence from a Large Sample of the UK Population," Working Paper Series 0119, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Pal, Sarmistha, 2018. "Touch Thee Not: Group Conflict, Caste Power, and Untouchability in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 12016, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Muscillo, Alessio & Pin, Paolo & Razzolini, Tiziano & Serti, Francesco, 2018. "Does "Network Closure" Beef up Import Premium?," IZA Discussion Papers 12036, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).