Report NEP-SOC-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geraci, Andrea & Nardotto, Mattia & Reggiani, Tommaso G. & Sabatini, Fabio, 2018. "Broadband Internet and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 11855, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bonick, Matthew & Farfan-Vallespin, Antonio, 2018. "The Reversal of Fortune, Extractive Institution and the Historical Roots of Racism," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181569, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Liberini, Federica & Redoano, Michela & Russo, Antonio & Cuevas, Angel & Cuevas, Ruben, 2018. "Politics in the Facebook Era Evidence from the 2016 US Presidential Elections," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 389, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- M. Bürker & I. Mammi & G. A. Minerva, 2018. "Civic Capital and Service Outsourcing: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers wp1125, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hoang & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Camille Saint-Macary, 2018. "Ethnicity and risk sharing network formation: Evidence from rural Viet Nam," Working Papers DT/2018/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Annette Alstadsæter & Wojciech Kopczuk & Kjetil Telle, 2018. "Social Networks and Tax Avoidance: Evidence from a Well-Defined Norwegian Tax Shelter," NBER Working Papers 25191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Baslandze, Salomé & Lotti, Francesca, 2018. "Connecting to Power: Political Connections, Innovation, and Firm Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruhose, Jens & Thomsen, Stephan L. & Weilage, Insa, 2018. "The Wider Benefits of Adult Learning: Work-Related Training and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 11854, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martijn Hendriks & Martijn (M.J.) Burger, 2018. "Unsuccessful subjective well-being assimilation among immigrants: The role of faltering perceptions of the host society," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-080/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Chris & Scarborough, Helen, 2018. "Institutions, Culture, and Wetland Values," IZA Discussion Papers 11848, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Iñiguez, David & Ortega, Raquel & Rivero, Alejandro & Velilla, Jorge, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and social networks in Spain," MPRA Paper 89652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Melitz & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Somatic Distance; Trust and Trade," Working Papers 2018-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Cristina Bicchieri & Eugen Dimant & Erte Xiao, 2018. "Deviant or Wrong? The Effects of Norm Information on the Efficacy of Punishment," PPE Working Papers 0016, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Samuel Bazzi & Gabriel Koehler-Derrick & Benjamin Marx, 2018. "The Institutional Foundations of Religious Politics: Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 25151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koji Murayama & Jun Nagayasu, 2018. "Spatial Dependence and Social Networks in Regional Labor Migration," DSSR Discussion Papers 88, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.