Report NEP-SOC-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Jonathan Guryan & Jessica Pan, 2018. "The Effects of Sexism on American Women: The Role of Norms vs. Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 24904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miriam Manchin & Sultan Orazbayev, 2018. "Social Networks and the Intention to Migrate," CID Working Papers 90a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Vasiliki Fouka & Soumyajit Mazumder & Marco Tabellini, 2018. "From Immigrants to Americans: Race and Assimilation during the Great Migration," Harvard Business School Working Papers 19-018, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2019.
- Catia Batista & Julia Seither & Pedro C. Vicente, 2018. "Migration, Political Institutions, and Social Networks," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1813, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Vojtech Bartos & Ian Levely, 2018. "Sanctioning and Trustworthiness across Ethnic Groups: Experimental Evidence from Afghanistan," CESifo Working Paper Series 7179, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cátia Batista & Marcel Fafchamps & Pedro C. Vicente, 2018. "Keep It Simple: A Field Experiment on Information Sharing in Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 24908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Götte, Lorenz & Tripodi, Egon, 2018. "Social Influence in Prosocial Behavior:Evidence from a Large-Scale Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Penney, Jeffrey & Tolley, Erin & Goodyear-Grant, Elizabeth, 2016. "Race and Gender Affinities in Voting: Experimental Evidence," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274696, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Joseph J. Sabia & Joseph P. Price & H. Elizabeth Peters & Reginald Covington, "undated". "The Effect on Teenage Childbearing on Social Capital Development: New Evidence on Civic Engagement," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6c5d96b339794a148b72d3d00, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Lubomir Cingl & Vaclav Korbel, 2018. "Underlying Motivations For Rule-Violation Among Juvenile Delinquents: A Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," Working Papers IES 2018/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Binder, Ariel J. & Lam, David, 2018. "Is There a Male Breadwinner Norm? The Hazards of Inferring Preferences from Marriage Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11693, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fischer, Sabine & Wollni, Meike, 2017. "The Role of Farmer’s Trust, Risk and Time Preferences for Contract Choices: Experimental Evidence from the Ghanaian Pineapple Sector," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 264875, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.