Report NEP-SOC-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Battisti & Giovanni Peri & Agnese Romiti, 2018. "Dynamic Effects of Co-Ethnic Networks on Immigrants' Economic Success," CESifo Working Paper Series 7084, CESifo.
- Müller, Karsten & Schwarz, Carlo, 2018. "Fanning the Flames of Hate: Social Media and Hate Crime," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 373, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Durand, Rodolphe & Mani, Dalhia, 2018. "Family Firms in the Ownership Network: Clustering, Bridging, and Embeddedness," HEC Research Papers Series 1275, HEC Paris, revised 30 May 2018.
- Zenou, Yves & Bezin, Emeline & Verdier, Thierry, 2018. "Crime, Broken Families, and Punishment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fetzer, Thiemo & Kyburz, Stephan, 2018. "Cohesive Institutions and Political Violence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 377, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Fabian Kosse & Thomas Deckers & Pia Pinger & Hannah Schildberg-Hörisch & Armin Falk, 2018. "The Formation of Prosociality: Causal Evidence on the Role of Social Environment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7068, CESifo.
- Argentiero, Amedeo & Cerqueti, Roy & Sabatini, Fabio, 2018. "Does social capital explain the Solow residual? A DSGE approach," MPRA Paper 87100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hana Bataineh & Rose Anne Devlin & Vicky Barham, 2018. "Social Capital and Having a Regular Family Doctor: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," Working Papers 1806E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Mounu Prem & Andrés F. Rivera & Dario A. Romero & Juan F. Vargas, 2018. "Killing Social Leaders for Territorial Control: The Unintended Consequences of Peace," Documentos de Trabajo 16385, Universidad del Rosario.
- Giovanni Immordino & Salvatore Piccolo & Paolo Roberti, 2018. "Optimal Leniency and the Organization Design of Group Delinquency," CSEF Working Papers 503, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Anil Rupasingha, 2018. "In-migration and Dilution of Community Social Capital," Working Papers 18-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.