Report NEP-SOC-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björn Bartling & Yagiz Özdemir, 2017. "The Limits to Moral Erosion in Markets: Social Norms and the Replacement Excuse," CESifo Working Paper Series 6696, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Grimalda, Gianluca & Jimenez, Laura, 2017. "Consultative Democracy & Trust," MPRA Paper 82138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrej Angelovski & Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Güth & Daniela Grieco, 2017. "Trusting versus Monitoring: An Institutional Choice Experiment," Working Papers CESARE 1707, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Simon Gaechter & Leonie Gerhards & Daniele Nosenzo, 2017. "The Importance of Peers for Compliance with Norms of Fair Sharing," CESifo Working Paper Series 6497, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brian J. Asquith & Judith K. Hellerstein & Mark J. Kutzbach & David Neumark, 2017. "Social Capital and Labor Market Networks," NBER Working Papers 23959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sascha Becker & Thiemo Fetzer & Dennis Novy, 2017. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6438, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Guiso & H. Herrera & M. Morelli & T. Sonno, 2017. "Demand and Supply of Populism," Working Papers 610, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Konstantin Büchel & Maximilian von Ehrlich, 2017. "Cities and the Structure of Social Interactions: Evidence from Mobile Phone Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wrohlich, Katharina & Unterhofer, Ulrike, 2017. "External Effects of 'Daddy Months': How Fathers' Parental Leave Changes Social Norms," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168297, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matthew Ellman, 2017. "Online Social Networks: Approval by Design," Working Papers 17-18, NET Institute.