Report NEP-SOC-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Engl & Arno Riedl & Roberto A. Weber, 2017. "Spillover Effects of Institutions on Cooperative Behavior, Preferences, and Beliefs," CESifo Working Paper Series 6504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Valletti, 2017. "Internet and Politics: Evidence from U.K. Local Elections and Local Government Policies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1691, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefania Bortolotti & Ivan Soraperra & Matthias Sutter & Claudia Zoller, 2017. "Too Lucky to be True - Fairness Views under the Shadow of Cheating," CESifo Working Paper Series 6563, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefano Comino & Alberto Galasso & Clara Graziano, 2017. "The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System," CESifo Working Paper Series 6612, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ryan E. Carlin & Gregory J. Love & Conal Smith, 2017. "Measures of interpersonal trust: Evidence on their cross-national validity and reliability based on surveys and experimental data," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2017/10, OECD Publishing.
- Lehmann-Hasemeyer, Sibylle & Opitz, Alexander, 2017. "The value of political connections in the first German democracy: Evidence from the Berlin stock exchange," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 24-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- K. Ali Akkemik & Mehmet Bulut & Marcus Dittrich & Koray Göksal & Kristina Leipold & Masao Ogaki, 2017. "Worldviews and Intergenerational Altruism: A Comparison of Turkish People Living in Turkey and Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 6404, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bajrami, Leon & Loschelder, David D. & Mechtel, Mario, 2017. "The effect of information on social preferences towards an outgroup of refugees: A field experiment," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168225, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Behnk, Sascha & Hao, Li & Reuben, Ernesto, 2017. "Partners in Crime: Diffusion of Responsibility in Antisocial Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 11031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).