Report NEP-SOC-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilse Lindenlaub & Anja Prummer, 2016. "Gender, Social Networks and Peformance," Working Papers 807, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar & Robin, Stéphane & Zhu, Min, 2017. "The formation of partnerships in social networks," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 27, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Grigorieff, Alexis & Roth, Christopher & Ubfal, Diego, 2016. "Does Information Change Attitudes Towards Immigrants? Representative Evidence from Survey Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 10419, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Philip Verwimp, 2016. "Pro-social behavior after a disaster: parochial or universal? Evidence from a natural experiment in Belgium," Working Papers CEB 16-054, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Valentina, Rotondi & Luca, Stanca & Miriam, Tomasuolo, 2016. "Connecting Alone: Smartphone Use, Quality of Social Interactions and Well-being," Working Papers 357, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 31 Dec 2016.
- Friebel, Guido & Kosfeld, Michael & Thielmann, Gerd, 2016. "Trust the Police? Self-Selection of Motivated Agents into the German Police Force," IZA Discussion Papers 10410, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2016. "Business networks, social capital and the productivity of creative industries in Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa16p351, European Regional Science Association.
- Colussi, Tommaso & Romano, Livio, 2016. "Is There a Preferential Treatment for Locals in the Labor Market? Evidence from Takeovers," IZA Discussion Papers 10418, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yiwei Fang & Iftekhar Hasan & LiuLing Liu & Haizhi Wang, 2016. "Do Social Networks Encourage Risk-Taking? Evidence from Bank CEOs," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1641, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Anja Prummer & Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2016. "Community Leaders and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Working Papers 806, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- McDool, Emily & Powell, Philip & Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl, 2016. "Social Media Use and Children's Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 10412, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tobias Regner, 2016. "Reciprocity under moral wiggle room: is it a preference or a constraint?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tumen, Semih, 2016. "Career Choice and the Strength of Weak Ties," IZA Discussion Papers 10401, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).