Report NEP-SOC-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvain Mignot & Stéphanie Saba & Annick Vignes, 2016. "To trust or to bid: an empirical analysis of social relationships on a fish market," Working Papers halshs-01298872, HAL.
- Quentin Lippmann & Alexandre Georgieff & Claudia Senik, 2019. "Undoing Gender with Institutions. Lessons from the German Division and Reunification," Working Papers halshs-01297653, HAL.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "Free-Riding and Knowledge Spillovers in Teams: The Role of Social Ties," IZA Discussion Papers 10257, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hu, Jinyan & Jiang, Mingming & Zhang, Bo, 2015. "Social Network, Financial Market Participation and Asset Allocation: Evidence from China," RIEI Working Papers 2015-06, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Battaglini, Marco & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2016. "Influencing Connected Legislators," CEPR Discussion Papers 11571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Fischbacher, Urs & Schneider, Maik T., 2016. "Who Runs? Honesty and Self-Selection into Politics," IZA Discussion Papers 10258, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tom Coupe, 2016. "The Impact of Terrorism on Expectations, Trust and Happiness: The Case of the November 13 Attacks in Paris, France," Working Papers in Economics 16/21, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Juergen Bracht & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2016. "Antisocial Attitudes, Gender and Moral Judgments: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 1630, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2016. "Miscommunication in an investment game with one-way messages," wp.comunite 00123, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Diana Lopez-Avila, 2016. "Measuring Women's Empowerment: lessons to better understand domestic violence," Working Papers halshs-01294565, HAL.
- Fabien Eloire & Claire Lemercier & Veronica Aoki Santarosa, 2016. "What can we learn about the embeddedness of commercial relationships from the study of powers of attorney?," Working Papers hal-01358364, HAL.
- Battaglini, Marco & Díaz, Carlos & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2016. "Self-Control and Peer Groups: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindquist, Matthew & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, Mirjam & Vladasel, Theodor, 2016. "On the Origins of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Sibling Correlations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.