Report NEP-SOC-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giulietti, Corrado & Rettore, Enrico & Tonini, Sara, 2016. "The Chips Are Down: The Influence of Family on Children's Trust Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 9999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Religiosity and long-run productivity growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 284, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bower, Thomas R. & Wilson, Paul N., 2016. "Trust, Governance, and Growth: Exploring the Interplay," Working Papers 239264, University of Arizona, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek, 2016. "Choosing a Partner for Social Exchange: Charitable Giving as a Signal of Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 9998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeremy Burke & Angela Hung, 2015. "Trust and Financial Advice," Working Papers 1075, RAND Corporation.
- Abhijit Ramalingam & Antonio J. Morales & James M. Walker, 2016. "Peer sanctioning in isomorphic provision and appropriation social dilemmas," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-09, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Daniela Grieco & Michela Braga & Francesco Bripi, 2016. "Cooperation and leadership in a segregated community: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment in a South African township," WIDER Working Paper Series 076, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Moberg, Ylva, 2016. "Does the gender composition in couples matter for the division of labor after childbirth?," Working Paper Series 2016:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016. " Ability tracking and social capital in China's rural secondary school system," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 544339, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Rose Anne Devlin & Wenzhuo Zhao, 2016. "Philanthropic Behaviour of Quebecers," Working Papers 1607E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Bauer, Michal & Blattman, Christopher J. & Chytilová, Julie & Henrich, Joseph & Miguel, Edward & Mitts, Tamar, 2016. "Can War Foster Cooperation?," IZA Discussion Papers 9997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pandit, Parthe & Kulkarni, Ankur, 2016. "Refinement of the Equilibrium of Public Goods Games over Networks: Efficiency and Effort of Specialized Equilibria," MPRA Paper 72425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poy, Samuele & Schüller, Simone, 2016. "Internet and Voting in the Web 2.0 Era: Evidence from a Local Broadband Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 9991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).