Report NEP-SOC-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Makarin, Alexey & Petrova, Maria, 2016. "Social Media and Protest Participation: Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 11254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torres, Ariana & Marshall, Maria & Delgado, Michael, 2016. "The Economic Implications of Social Capital on Hispanic Entrepreneurship," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235523, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Sabatini, Fabio & Ventura, Marco, 2016. "Civic capital and support for the welfare state," MPRA Paper 71566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taylor, Mykel & Featherstone, Allen, 2016. "The Value of Social Capital in Cropland Leasing Relationships," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235975, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Toman Barsbai & Hillel Rapoport & Andreas Steinmayr & Christoph Trebesch, 2016. "The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01321962, HAL.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2016. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do Online Social Networks Raise Social Comparisons?," Working Papers 2016.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Serhiy Kandul & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2016. "Do I care if others lie? Current and future effects of delegation of lying," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rafael A. Barrio & Tzipe Govezensky & 'Elfego Ruiz-Guti'errez & Kimmo K. Kaski, 2016. "Modelling Trading Networks and the Role of Trust," Papers 1605.08899, arXiv.org.
- Masuch, Klaus & Moshammer, Edmund & Pierluigi, Beatrice, 2016. "Institutions and Growth in Europe," CEPS Papers 11482, Centre for European Policy Studies.