Report NEP-SOC-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mendolia, Silvia & Tosh, Alex & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2015. "Ethnic Diversity and Trust: New Evidence from Australian Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abigail Barr & Tom Lane & Daniele Nosenzo, 2015. "On the social appropriateness of discrimination," Discussion Papers 2015-25, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Nardotto, Mattia & Valletti, Tommaso, 2015. "Internet and Politics: Evidence from U.K. Local Elections and Local Government Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Olivia, Susan & Shah, Manisha, 2015. "Initial Conditions Matter: Social Capital and Participatory Development," IZA Discussion Papers 9563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belot, Michèle & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2015. "Good Samaritans and the Market: Experimental Evidence on Other-Regarding Preferences in Partnership Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11017, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Gaechter & Leonie Gerhards & Daniele Nosenzo, 2015. "The importance of peers for compliance with norms of fair sharing," Discussion Papers 2015-23, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Tumen, Semih, 2015. "Informal versus Formal Search: Which Yields a Better Pay?," IZA Discussion Papers 9573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "The Problem with All-or-nothing Trust Games: What Others Choose Not to Do Matters In Trust-based Exchange," MPRA Paper 68561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Mittone & Johannes Buckenmaier & Eugen Dimant, 2015. "Tax Evasion Revised: Surprising Experimental Evidence on the Role of Principal Witness Regulations and Differences in Gender Attitudes," CEEL Working Papers 1505, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- M. Bigoni & G. Camera & M. Casari, 2015. "Money and the Scale of Cooperation," Working Papers wp1045, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Michał Krawczyk & Magdalena Smyk, 2015. "Gender, beauty and support networks in academia: evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers 2015-43, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Nesje, Frikk, 2015. "Destructive intergenerational altruism," Memorandum 22/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Baert, Stijn, 2015. "Do They Find You on Facebook? Facebook Profile Picture and Hiring Chances," IZA Discussion Papers 9584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).