Report NEP-SOC-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blau, Francine D., 2015. "Immigrants and Gender Roles: Assimilation vs. Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 9534, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- LIU Yang, 2015. "The Role of Individual Social Capital in Wage Determination: Evidence from China," Discussion papers 15133, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Farzana Afridi & Amrita Dhillon & Swati Sharma, 2015. "Social Networks and Labour productivity: A survey of recent theory and evidence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 243, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- L. Becchetti & V. Pelligra & S.F. Taurino, 2015. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Reciprocity: Insights from Experimental Findings and Satisfaction Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201514, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hederos Eriksson, Karin & Stenberg, Anders, 2015. "Gender Identity and Relative Income within Households: Evidence from Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 9533, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Panos Mavrokonstantis, 2015. "Modern Family: Female Breadwinners and the Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Norms," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 27, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Banerjee, Debosree & Ibañez, Marcela & Riener, Gerhard & Wollni, Meike, 2015. "Volunteering to take on power: Experimental evidence from matrilineal and patriarchal societies in India," DICE Discussion Papers 204, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Tumen, Semih & Zeydanli, Tugba, 2015. "Social Interactions in Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 9505, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Heinz, Matthias & Schumacher, Heiner, 2015. "Signaling Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christine L. Exley, 2015. "Incentives for Prosocial Behavior: The Role of Reputations," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-063, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2016.
- Christine L. Exley & Stephen J. Terry, 2015. "Wage Elasticities in Working and Volunteering: The Role of Reference Points in a Laboratory Study," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-062, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2017.