Report NEP-SOC-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalfa, Eleni & Piracha, Matloob, 2015. "Social Networks and the Labour Market Mismatch," IZA Discussion Papers 9493, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Marco Piovesan, 2015. "Nudge for (the Public) Good: How Defaults can affect Cooperation," IFRO Working Paper 2015/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Lindquist, Matthew & Sauermann, Jan & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Network Effects on Worker Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alper Duman & Idil Göksel, "undated". "Job Networks in Ýzmir: Why are Migrants Different?," Working Papers 1502, Izmir University of Economics.
- Oleg V. Poldin & Tania P. Simoes & Marcelo Knobel & Maria M. Yudkevich, 2015. "Estimation of Peer Effects with Predicted Social Ties: Evidence from Two Universities in Brazil and Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/EDU/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lata Gangadharan & Nikos Nikiforakis & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Normative conflict and the limits of self-governance in heterogeneous populations," Working Papers 1525, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Müller, Stephan & Rau, Holger A., 2015. "Risk-tolerant women donate more than men: Experimental evidence of dictator games," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 264, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.