Report NEP-SOC-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zenou, Yves & Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian, 2015. "The Economic Consequences of Social Network Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 10406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Servaes, Henri & Tamayo, Ane, 2015. "Social Capital, Trust, and Firm Performance during the Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valentina Rotondi & Luca Stanca, 2015. "The Effect of Particularism on Corruption: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 294, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Ismayilov, H., 2015. "Essays on promises, trust and disclosure," Other publications TiSEM 8e778ec1-5a46-4d3a-b9d2-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Vincent Boucher & Bernard Fortin, 2015. "Some Challenges in the Empirics of the Effects of Networks," Cahiers de recherche 1504, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:zbw:cegedp:231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2015. "Social Capital as Patterns of Connections. A Review of Bankston’s "Immigrant Networks and Social Capital"," MPRA Paper 62116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pan He & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "The Diffusion of Information and Behavior in Social Networks: Renewable Energy Technology Adoption in Rural China," Working Papers 06/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Tesei, 2015. "Trust and Racial Income Inequality: Evidence from the U.S," Working Papers 737, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bary S.R. Pradelski, 2015. "The Dynamics of Social Influence," Economics Series Working Papers 742, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.