Report NEP-SOC-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2014. "Money is More than a Memory," Working Papers 14-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Jaimovich, Dany, 2014. "Does ethnic diversity decrease economic interactions? Evidence from exchange networks in rural Gambia," MPRA Paper 60497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Xi, 2014. "Gift-giving and Network Structure in Rural China: Utilizing Long-term Spontaneous Gift Records," IZA Discussion Papers 8642, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Chandrasekhar, Arun G & Duflo, Esther & Jackson, Matthew O., 2014. "Gossip: Identifying Central Individuals in a Social Network," CEPR Discussion Papers 10120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2014. "Formal and informal volunteering and health across European countries," MPRA Paper 60210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Strong versus Weak Ties in Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 10248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre & Sangnier, Marc, 2014. "Trust and the Welfare State: the Twin Peaks Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 10061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catia Batista & Dan Silverman & Dean Yang, 2013. "Directed Giving: Evidence from an Inter-Household Transfer Experiment," FEUNL Working Paper Series novafrica:wp1302, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Ville Korpela, 2014. "All Deceptions Are Not Alike: Bayesian Mechanism Design with Social Norm Against Lying," Discussion Papers 95, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Wuggenig, Mirjam, 2014. "Learning faster or more precisely? Strategic experimentation in networks," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 485, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Barbara Cavasso & Luca Zarri, 2014. "Social Status and Personality Traits," Working Papers 21/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2014. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 10029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yin, H., 2014. "Organizational architecture and pro-social behavior : Three essays," Other publications TiSEM d9fb03b9-cf92-4667-bd94-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.