Report NEP-SOC-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tirivayi, J.N., 2014. "Giving in South Africa: Determining the influence of altruism, inequality aversion and social capital," MERIT Working Papers 2014-064, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with social Capital and Physical Capital- Theory and Evidence: the Case of Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01021376, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00815586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Working Paper series 25_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Erik Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2014. "Norms Make Preferences Social," Discussion Papers dp14-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Reif, Christiane & Rübbelke, Dirk & Löschel, Andreas, 2014. "Improving voluntary public good provision by a non-governmental, endogenous matching mechanism: Experimental evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-075, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Muehlheusser, Gerd & Roider, Andreas & Wallmeier, Niklas, 2014. "Gender Differences in Honesty: Groups Versus Individuals," IZA Discussion Papers 8443, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "Addiction And Network Influence," Working Paper 1332, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- de Melo, Gioia & Piaggio, Matías, 2014. "The perils of peer punishment: evidence from a common pool resource framed field experiment," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170571, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Attila Ambrus & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Matt Elliott, 2014. "Social Investments, Informal Risk Sharing, and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Roy & Chen, Yan & Liu, Yang & Mei, Qiaozhu, 2014. "Does team competition increase pro-social lending? Evidence from online microfinance," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-209, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo & Stranges, Manuela, 2014. "Cultural Values and Decision to Work of Immigrant Women in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 8522, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wauters, Ellen & Lievens, Eva & Valcke, Peggy, 2014. "Children as social network actors: Legal challenges concerning membership, behaviour and liability," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101390, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).