Report NEP-SOC-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with Social Capital and Physical Capital- Theory and Evidence: the Case of Vietnam," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01021376, HAL.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Chisako Yamane & Shoko Yamane & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2014. "Trust and Happiness: Comparative Study Before and After the Great East Japan Earthquake," ISER Discussion Paper 0904, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Chisako Yamane & Shoko Yamane, 2014. "Inherited social capital and residential mobility: A study using Japan panel data," ISER Discussion Paper 0906, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez & László Sándor, 2014. "What Policies Increase Prosocial Behavior? An Experiment with Referees at the Journal of Public Economics," NBER Working Papers 20290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Smith & Kimberley Scharf, 2014. "Relational Warm Glow and Giving in Social Groups," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/327, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ignacio Lago & Sandra Bermúdez & Marc Guinjoan & Pablo Simón, 2014. "Turnout and fractionalization," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1404, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Culture capital humain et croissance économique
[Culture human capital and economic growth]," MPRA Paper 57267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014. "Not in my Community: Social Pressure and the Geography of Dismissals," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13579, Paris Dauphine University.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & César Mantilla & Rajiv Sethi, 2013. "Commons without Tragedy: Sampling Dynamics and Cooperative Resource Extraction," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011892, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- J. Michelle Brock & Andreas Lange & Kenneth L. Leonard, 2014. "Giving and promising gifts: experimental evidence on reciprocity from the field," Working Papers 165, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.