Report NEP-SOC-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Westlund , Hans & Andersson, Martin & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Creativity as an integral element of social capital and its role for economic performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 330, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alexander Tatarko & Peter Schmidt, 2013. "Social Capital and Attitudes towards Money," HSE Working papers WP BRP 07/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Roberto Foa & Anna Nemirovskaya & Elena Mostovova, 2013. "Internal Empires I: Social Institutions of the Frontier," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Oleg Poldin & Dilyara Valeeva & Maria Yudkevich, 2013. "How social ties affect peer-group effects: a case of university students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nadezhda Lebedeva & Ekaterina Osipova & Liubov Cherkasova, 2013. "Values and Social Capital as Predictors of Attitudes towards Innovation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexander Tatarko, 2013. "Is individual social capital linked to the implementation of entrepreneurial intentions?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrey Shevchuk & Denis Strebkov, 2013. "Freelance contracting in the digital age: informality, virtuality and social ties," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Christopher Swader & Leon Kosals, 2013. "Post-socialist anomie through the lens of economic modernization and the formalization of social control," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Marcos Hideyuki Yokoyama, 2013. "Social Network Sites, Motivations and Social Capital: Comparative Study of Japan and Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ljunge, Martin, 2013. "Social Capital and Political Institutions: Evidence that Democracy Fosters Trust," Working Paper Series 988, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 13-28, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cowan, Robin & Kamath, Anant, 2013. "Interactive knowledge exchanges under complex social relations: A simulation model," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- David Goldbaum, 2013. "Follow the Leader: Simulations on a Dynamic Social Network," Working Paper Series 15, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Arthur Ramer & Robert E. Marks, 2013. "Constructive Representation of Trust: Single Rule Paradigm," Discussion Papers 2013-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Macchiavello, Rocco & Morjaria, Ameet, 2013. "The Value of Relationships: Evidence from a Supply Shock to Kenyan Rose Exports," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1032, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrey Shcherbak, 2013. "Does Culture Matter? The Impact of Tolerance on Economic Modernization in a Comparative Perspective," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.