Report NEP-SOC-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nilsson, Magnus & Mattes, Jannika, 2013. "The spatiality of trust – Antecedents of trust and the role of face-to-face contacts," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/16, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Marcela Ibanez & Elke Schaffland, 2013. "The Effect of Outside Leaders on the Performance of the Organization: An Experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 149, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Salustri, Andrea, 2013. "Daily life explorers, social networks and landscape policies," MPRA Paper 49864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Migheli & Giovanni B. Ramello, 2013. "Open Access, Social Norms & Publication Choice," ICER Working Papers 03-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Zetterdahl, Emma & Hanes, Niklas, 2013. "Loved Ones Matter: Family Effects and Stock Market Participation," Umeå Economic Studies 865, Umeå University, Department of Economics.