Report NEP-SOC-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Corrado & Pierluigi Conzo, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," Econometica Working Papers wp49, Econometica.
- Giraud, Gaël & Renouard, Cécile & L’Huillier, Hélène & de la Martinière, Raphaële & Sutter, Camille, 2013. "Relational Capability: A Multidimensional Approach," ESSEC Working Papers WP1306, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Marc Sangnier & Yanos Zylberberg, 2013. "Protests and Beliefs in Social Coordination in Africa," AMSE Working Papers 1328, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2013.
- Giuseppe Albanese & Guido de Blasio & Paolo Sestito, 2013. "Trust and preferences: evidence from survey data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 911, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Disentangling the relationship between nonprofit and social capital: the role of social cooperatives and social welfare associations in the development of networks of strong and weak ties," Econometica Working Papers wp48, Econometica.
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2012/563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Korenok Oleg & Edward L. Millner & Laura Razzolini, 2013. "Taking, Giving, and Impure Altruism in Dictator Games," Working Papers 1301, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kim-Leong Chung & Jörg Freiling & Sven M. Laudien, 2013. "Informal Governance and Its Impact on Transactional Uncertainty of Transnational Companies: The Case of Social Relatedness," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 15 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Apr 2013.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raluca Prelipceanu, 2013. "Labour Strategies of Women: The Value of Household Unpaid Work and Temporary Labour Migration Abroad," Documents de recherche 13-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Mark Pauly & Ashley Swanson, 2013. "Social Impact Bonds in Nonprofit Health Care: New Product or New Package?," NBER Working Papers 18991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.