Report NEP-SOC-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heineck, Guido & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2012. "A different look at Lenin's legacy: Social capital and risk taking in the two Germanies," Working Papers 118, .
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Corrado & Pierluigi Conzo, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," CEIS Research Paper 270, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2013.
- Soyoung Kim & Junseok Hwang & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Dynamic Scenarios of Trust Establishment in the Public Cloud Service Market," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201298, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Solferino , Nazaria & Tessitore, M. Elisabetta, 2013. "Sociability is like skiing: multiple equilibria in education, sociability and life satisfaction," AICCON Working Papers 121-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- König, Markus & Pfarr, Christian & Zweifel, Peter, 2013. "Mutual Altruism: Evidence from Alzheimer Patients and Their Spouse Caregivers," MPRA Paper 45995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2013. "The Transmission of Democracy: From the Village to the Nation-State," CEPR Discussion Papers 9304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2013. "Peer Effects: Social Multiplier or Social Norms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Kamphorst, Jurjen J.A. & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2013. "Confirming Information Flows in Networks," MPRA Paper 45835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros & Kyriazis, Nicholas, 2012. "Macroculture, Athletics and Democracy in ancient Greece," MPRA Paper 45903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pate, Richard, 2012. "Invisible Discrimination: Employers & Social Media Sites," Working Papers 2012003, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Bosquet, Clément & Combes, Pierre-Philippe, 2013. "Do large departments make academics more productive? Agglomeration and peer effects in research," CEPR Discussion Papers 9401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Altug, Sumru G. & Canova, Fabio, 2013. "Do Institutions and Culture Matter for Business Cycles?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.