Report NEP-SOC-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCarter, Matthew & Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups," MPRA Paper 43532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiederhold, Simon & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "Hidden Costs of Control in Social Groups," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 65407, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shirokova, G. V. & Storchevoy, M. A., 2012. "Influence of Social Networks on the entrance to foreign markets: Evidence from three Russian entrepreneurial firms," Working Papers 549, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Coleman, Stephen, 2012. "Diffusion and Spatial Equilibrium of a Social Norm: Voting Participation in the United States, 1920-2008," MPRA Paper 43509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Kadri, 2012. "The Political Economy of the Syrian Crisis," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 46, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Daniele Nosenzo, 2012. "Group Identity and Leading-by-Example," Discussion Papers 2012-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Hamzah, Siti Nur Zahara & Lau, Evan, 2013. "The Role of Social Factors in Explaining Crime," MPRA Paper 43518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheremeta, Roman & Zhang, Jingjing, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," MPRA Paper 43533, University Library of Munich, Germany.