Report NEP-SOC-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari & Maria Bigoni, 2012. "Binding Promises and Cooperation among Strangers," Working Papers 12-27, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," Working Papers 12-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Anh Duc Dang, 2012. "Cooperation makes beliefs: Weather variation and sources of social trust in Vietnam," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-596, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012. "Macroeconomic implications of the dynamics between power and trust: a theoretical formalisation of the ‘slippery slope’ framework," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Well-being of elderly people living in nursing homes: The benefits of making friends," Working Papers hal-00759187, HAL.
- Thorat, Amit, 2010. "Ethnicity, Caste and Religion: Implications for Poverty Outcomes," MPRA Paper 43030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Inclusive Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth: Estimates for European Countries," MPRA Paper 43098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "Effects of siblings and birth order on income redistribution preferences: Evidence based on Japanese General Social Survey," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_23, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Dawes, Christopher T. & Johannesson, Magnus & Lindqvist, Erik & Loewen, Peter & Östling, Robert & Bonde, Marianne & Priks, Frida, 2012. "Generosity and Political Preferences," Working Paper Series 941, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.