Report NEP-SOC-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dang, Anh, 2011. "Cooperation makes beliefs: climate variation and sources of social trust in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 36285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fei Song & C. Bram Cadsby & Yunyun Bi, 2012. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Guanxi in China: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1204, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- BARTOLINI Stefano & BILANCINI Ennio, 2011. "Social Participation and Hours Worked," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-64, LISER.
- BARTOLINI Stefano & MIKUCKA Malgorzata & SARRACINO Francesco, 2012. "Money, Trust and Happiness in Transition Countries: Evidence from Time Series," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-04, LISER.
- BARTOLINI Stefano & SARRACINO Francesco, 2011. "Happy for How Long? How Social Capital and GDP relate to Happiness over Time," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-60, LISER.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2012. "Strong, Bold, and Kind: Self-Control and Cooperation in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Papers in Economics 12706, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ligon, Ethan A. & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "The Value of social networks in rural Paraguay," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1116, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Effect of social capital on income redistribution preferences: comparison of neighborhood externality between high- and low-income households," MPRA Paper 36181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ligon, Ethan & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Motives for sharing in social networks," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1120, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Nicodemo, Catia & Nicolini, Rosella, 2012. "Random or Referral Hiring: When Social Connections Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 6312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2011. "Network formation under institutional constraints," IKERLANAK 2011-51, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Social Isolation, Loneliness and Return Migration: Evidence from Older Irish Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 6331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuela Trochke, 2011. "Social Capital and Economic Development : The Case of Uzbekistan," Working Papers 310, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).