Report NEP-SOC-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Pinotti, 2011. "Democratization and Civic Capital in Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 23, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Heterodox Critiques of Corporate Social Responsibility," MPRA Paper 35367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011. "Making sense of institutional change in China: The cultural dimension of economic growth and modernization," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 181, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Villanueva-Felez, Africa & Molas-Gallart, Jordi, 2011. "Exchanging information through social links: The role of friendship, trust and reciprocity," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201109, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Roi Zultan & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2011. "See No Evil: Information Chains and Reciprocity in Teams," Working Papers 1108, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2011. "Self-Commitment-Institutions and Cooperation in Overlapping Generations Games," Department of Economics 0668, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Villanueva-Felez, Africa & Molas-Gallart, Jordi & Escribá Esteve, Alejandro, 2011. "Measuring Personal Networks And Their Relationship With Scientific Production," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201111, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Benno Torgler, 2011. "Work Values in Western and Eastern Europe," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Todd R. Kaplan & Bradley J. Ruffle, 2011. "Which Way to Cooperate," Working Papers 1105, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Peeters & Marc Vorsatz & Markus Walzl, 2011. "Truth, trust, and sanctions: On institutional selection in sender-receiver games," Working Papers 2011-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Matteo Bobba & Jeremie Gignoux, 2011. "Policy-Induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," Research Department Publications 4725, .