Report NEP-SOC-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Pavarina, 2011. "Institutions, social capital and economic development in Latin America," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1531, European Regional Science Association.
- Zohal Hessami, 2011. "What Determines Trust in International Organizations?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-44, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Luciano Mauro, 2011. "Social Capital, Institutions and Growth: Further Lessons from the Italian Regional Divide," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1866, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petri Ruuskanen & Tomi Kankainen, 2011. "Dynamic capabilities in small and medium manufacturing firms in rural Finland â€“ role of social capital?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p806, European Regional Science Association.
- Paolo Rizzi & Roberta Pianta, 2011. "Relationships between Social Capital and regional development in Europe: a close examination," ERSA conference papers ersa11p722, European Regional Science Association.
- Tuba Cekic, 2011. "Redefining Turkey's Regional Economic Disparities Through Social Participation," ERSA conference papers ersa11p184, European Regional Science Association.
- Halkos, George & Jones, Nikoleta, 2011. "Social factors influencing the decision to pay for the protection of biodiversity: A case study in two national parks of Northern Greece," MPRA Paper 34581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2011. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity, and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia," IDEP Working Papers 1101, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2011.
- Beatrix Brügger & Rafael Lalive & Andreas Steinhauer & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "The demand for social insurance: does culture matter?," ECON - Working Papers 041, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2011. "Voting with the Wallet," Econometica Working Papers wp33, Econometica.
- Ailenei Dorel & Mosora Cosmin, 2011. "Local Action Groups - a possible solution to the rural problem of Romania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1136, European Regional Science Association.