Report NEP-SOC-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Justina, 2011. "Living under the ‘right’ government: does political ideology matter to trust in political institutions? An analysis for OECD countries," MPRA Paper 33344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nordblom, Katarina & Zamac, Jovan, 2011. "Endogenous Norm Formation Over the Life Cycle – The Case of Tax Evasion," Working Paper Series 2011:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2011. "Do institutions and social cohesion enhance the effectiveness of aid? New Evidence from Africa," ICER Working Papers 13-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "Globalization and Gender Equality in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-33, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Finan, Frederico S. & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 5965, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clemens Hetschko & Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2011. "Changing Identity: Retiring from Unemployment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 399, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Furtado, Delia & Marcén, Miriam & Sevilla, Almudena, 2011. "Does Culture Affect Divorce Decisions? Evidence from European Immigrants in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 5960, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E., 2011. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," IZA Discussion Papers 5966, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erich Gundlach & Matthias Opfinger, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," GIGA Working Paper Series 163, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Pettersson, Jan, 2011. "Instead of Bowling Alone? Unretirement of Old-Age Pensioners," Working Paper Series 2011:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2011. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," Working Papers 2011_07, Durham University Business School.
- Rong, Zhao, 2011. "Free riding and durable adoption: a test of color television consumption in rural China," MPRA Paper 33434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Botti & Marcella Corsi, 2011. "Measuring the Social Performance of Microfinance in Europe," Working Papers CEB 11-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.