Report NEP-SOC-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryony Reich, 2010. "Identity, Community and Segregation," Working Papers 10-10, NET Institute.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keld Laursen & Francesca Masciarelli & Toke Reichstein, 2010. "A Matter of Location: The Role of Regional Social Capital in Overcoming the Liability of Newness in R&D Acquisition Activities," DRUID Working Papers 10-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ilja Neustadt, 2010. "Do Religious Beliefs Explain Preferences for Income Redistribution? Experimental Evidence," SOI - Working Papers 1009, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Costa, Jacopo & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2010. "State capacity, manufacturing and civil conflict," POLIS Working Papers 147, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Eyal Carmi & Gal OEstreicher-Singer & Arun Sundararajan, 2010. "Is Oprah Contagious? Identifying Demand Spillovers in Product Networks," Working Papers 10-18, NET Institute.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Elisabetta LODIGIANI & Hillel RAPOPORT & Maurice SCHIFF, 2010. "Emigration and the quality of home country institutions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Achin Chakraborty, 2010. "The Concept and Measurement of Group Inequality," Working Papers id:2969, eSocialSciences.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu, 2010. "In aid we trust : hearts and minds and the Pakistan earthquake of 2005," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5440, The World Bank.