Report NEP-SOC-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Thomas Tiemann, 2010. "Not driving alone: Commuting in the Twenty-first century," Working Papers 2010-01, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Yazhen Gong, 2010. "Social Connections, Networks, and Social Capital Erosion: Evidence from Surveys and Field Experiments," EEPSEA Research Report rr2010043, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2010.
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," IEW - Working Papers 489, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- A. Willem & -, 2010. "Trust in whole networks in the public and nonprofit sector: The impact of public sector characteristics?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/649, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Landau, Loren B., 2010. "Passage, Profit, Protection and the Challenge of Participation," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00488404_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coleman, Stephen, 2010. "The spatial diffusion of social conformity: the case of voting participation," MPRA Paper 23057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Don’t Tell Me What to Do, Tell Me Who to Follow! - Field Experiment Evidence on Voluntary Donations," Working Papers in Economics 452, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2009. "Multi-Level Trust Game with “Insider” Communication," Working Papers 09-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- J. Vandenbossche & T. Demuynck & -, 2010. "Network formation with heterogeneous agents and absolute friction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/642, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2010. "Is economics coursework, or majoring in economics, associated with different civic behaviors?," Staff Reports 450, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.