Report NEP-SOC-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social capital in a growing hypertechnological economy," wp.comunite 0062, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Michael G. Barnes & Trenton Smith & Jonathan K. Yoder, 2010. "Economic Insecurity and the Spread of Obesity in Social Networks," Working Papers 2010-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yen-hsin Alice Cheng & Nancy S. Landale, 2010. "Teen overweight, weight stigma, and intimate relationship development from adolescence to young adulthood," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2010. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0747, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Natalia Montinari, 2010. "Reciprocity in Teams: a Behavioral Explanation for Unpaid Overtime," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0114, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social Capital in a Growing Hyper-technological Economy," MPRA Paper 21023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niels D. Grosse, 2010. "Experimenting with Strategic Experimentation: Risk Taking, Neighborhood Size and Network Structure," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Noga Alon & Michal Feldman & Ariel D. Procaccia & Moshe Tennenholtz, 2010. "Strategyproof Approximation Mechanisms for Location on Networks," Discussion Paper Series dp541, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ferrari, Filippo, 2010.
"I piani formativi settoriale e di filiera: lo sviluppo del capitale intellettuale e del capitale sociale nell’Appennino bolognese
[The sectoral training plans: the development of intellectual capit," MPRA Paper 20983, University Library of Munich, Germany.