Report NEP-SOC-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alesina, Alberto & Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre & Giuliano, Paola, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 4747, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luca Andriani, 2010. "Social Capital, Community Governance and Credit Market," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1003, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15824/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sonia Di Giannatale & Alexander Elbittar & Patricia López Rodriguez & María José Roa, 2010. "Trust, Information Acquisition and Financial Decisions: A Field Experiment," ThE Papers 10/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Serra, Danila & Serneels, Pieter & Barr, Abigail, 2010. "Intrinsic Motivations and the Non-Profit Health Sector: Evidence from Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4746, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18425/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9832, Sciences Po.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Suedekum, Jens, 2010. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 4743, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).