Report NEP-SOC-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The effects of the social norm on cigarette consumption: evidence from Japan using panel data," MPRA Paper 20188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Brito & Ricardo Correia, 2010. "Regions as Networks: Towards a Conceptual Framework of Territorial Dynamics," FEP Working Papers 357, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1534 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorn Altmann & Zelalem Berhanu Bedane, 2010. "A P2P File Sharing Network Topology Formation Algorithm Based on Social Network Information," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201049, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1531 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Cremer, D., 2009. "On Understanding the Human Nature of Good and Bad Behavior in Business: A Behavioral Ethics Approach," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2009-041-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Bruno Contini, 2009. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 97, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2010. "Altruism and Career Concerns," Working Papers in Economics 427, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00424155_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catia Batista & Pedro Vicente, 2009. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp313, IIIS.