Report NEP-SOC-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The effects of the social norm on cigarette consumption: evidence from Japan using panel data," MPRA Paper 20188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Brito & Ricardo Correia, 2010. "Regions as Networks: Towards a Conceptual Framework of Territorial Dynamics," FEP Working Papers 357, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1534 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorn Altmann & Zelalem Berhanu Bedane, 2010. "A P2P File Sharing Network Topology Formation Algorithm Based on Social Network Information," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201049, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1531 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765017694 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Contini, 2009. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 97, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2010. "Altruism and Career Concerns," Working Papers in Economics 427, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00424155_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catia Batista & Pedro Vicente, 2009. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp313, IIIS.