Report NEP-SOC-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200943 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Galeotti & Christian Ghiglino & Francesco Squintani, 2009. "Strategic Information Transmission in Networks," Economics Discussion Papers 668, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Lunde, Trine & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2009. "Social networks among indigenous peoples in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4949, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blair Schaeffer, 2009. "Housing¿s Effects on Social and Ethnic Segregation and Gentrification in Vienna¿s Ottakring," NEURUS papers neurusp134, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "Religiosity and happiness: an ever-winning couple? An answer from India," POLIS Working Papers 126, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2009. "A Dynamic Theory of Fidelity Networks with an Application to the Spread of HIV/AIDS," Working Papers 2009-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Mueller, Rolf A.E. & Buergelt, Doreen & Seidel-Lass, Linda, 2008. "Supply Chains and Social Network Analysis," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49883, European Association of Agricultural Economists.