Report NEP-SOC-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominic Rohner, 2008. "Reputation, Group Structure and Social Tensions," HiCN Working Papers 40, Households in Conflict Network.
- Tamilina, Larysa, 2008. "The analysis of welfare state effects on social trust in a multidimensional approach," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Guido Cozzi, "undated". "Can Social Norms Affect the International Allocation of Innovation?," Working Papers 2008_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Pérez Villadóniga, María José & Bagues, Manuel F., 2008. "Why do I like people like me?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb080601, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Sandra Phlippen & Bert van der Knaap, 2007. "When Clusters become Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ed Hopkins, 2008. "Inequality, Happiness and Relative Concerns: What Actually is their Relationship?," ESE Discussion Papers 180, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Louche, C. & Van Liedekerke, Luc & Everaert, Patricia & Leroy, Dirk & Rossy, Ans & d'Huart, Marie, 2007. "CSR in Belgium: the institutional context and practices," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-34, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Shah, Deepak, 2008. "Banking Sector Reforms and Co-operative Credit Institutions in India," MPRA Paper 7149, University Library of Munich, Germany.