Report NEP-SOC-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Di Cagno & Emanuela Sciubba, 2008. "Social Networks and Trust: not the Experimental Evidence you may Expect," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0801, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Social Interactions and Labor Market Outcomes in Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 3283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baucells, Manel & Sarin, Rakesh K., 2007. "Happiness and time allocation," IESE Research Papers D/710, IESE Business School.
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal & Matthew O. Jackson & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Leeat Yariv, 2008. "Network Games," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/07, European University Institute.
- o'higgins, s. niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2007. "measures of social capital and trust," MPRA Paper 6924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Ehrhardt & Matteo Marsili & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2008. "Networks Emerging in a Volatile World," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/08, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20085 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010772 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saran Rene, 2007. "In Bargaining We Trust," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200809 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ozcan, Pinar, 2007. "What networks do to firms and what firms do to networks: Evolution of alliance portfolios in networked markets," IESE Research Papers D/711, IESE Business School.
- Angela K. Dills & Jeffrey A. Miron & Garrett Summers, 2008. "What Do Economists Know About Crime?," NBER Working Papers 13759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacopin, Tanguy & Urrutia, Ignacio, 2007. "Why NGOs matter for the success of sports events? The case of the America's Cup," IESE Research Papers D/702, IESE Business School.