Report NEP-SOC-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Bartolini & Ennio Bilancini & Maurizio Pugno, 2007. "Did the Decline in Social Capital Decrease American Happiness? A Relational Explanation of the Happiness Paradox," Department of Economics University of Siena 513, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- R. Alan Seals, 2007. "Are Gangs an Alternative to Legitimate Employment? Investigating the Impact of Labor Market Effects on Gang Affiliation," Working Papers 200711, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3368 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Justina AV Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Social Capital And Relative Income Concerns: Evidence From 26 Countries," NCER Working Paper Series 19, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Davies, Simon, 2007. "Remittances as insurance for idiosyncratic and covariate shocks in Malawi: The importance of distance and relationship," MPRA Paper 4463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2007. "Social Networks in The Boardroom," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-20, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kai A. Konrad & Wolfgang Leininger, 2007. "Self-enforcing Norms and the Efficient Non-cooperative Organization of Clans," Ruhr Economic Papers 0016, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- COMOLA Margherita, 2007. "The network structure of informal arrangements : evidence from rural Tanzania," Research Unit Working Papers 0708, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Raileanu Szeles, Monica, 2007. "The patterns and causes of social exclusion in Luxembourg," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- KESZTENBAUM Lionel, 2007. "« If you love me, follow me. » Sibling's migration in France, 1870-1940," Research Unit Working Papers 0707, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Martin Daniel Siyaranamual, 2007. "The Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Selling to Someone who Has Personal Valuation," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200706, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2007.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2006. "Economic Determinants of Participation in Physical Activity and Sport," IASE Conference Papers 0619, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2006. "A gender-neutral approach to gender issues," CHILD Working Papers wp19_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2007. "Ordinal vs Cardinal Status: Two Examples," Department of Economics University of Siena 512, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Guido, Cataife, 2007. "The pronouncements of paranoid politicians," MPRA Paper 4473, University Library of Munich, Germany.